NEWS Myth Maker is getting a Face-lift!

Discussion in 'Myth Maker News' started by Gebnar, Sep 23, 2016.

1. As we develop Myth Maker, one of my constant concerns is that our rules are easily digestible. To date, our releases haven't lived up to my expectations. So, I'm finally biting the bullet, and have started learning and working in a new (better!) software package.

Unfortunately, working in a new software environment is a temporary setback, so the next full Myth Maker package won't be available for a while yet. In the interim, I thought I'd present you with a teaser of what the new design will look like.
    Get it here!

Let me know if you love it or hate it, and why!

Attached Files:

2. No need to rush the releases me thinks. The journey is important but the quality of the end product matters more!

I can get behind this layout, although it's difficult to judge with a grey blob taking up so much space. But it looks slick and is easy to digest.

Personally I think there should be something more on the page. Illuminated edges to hearken back to the tradition of venerating ancient works maybe?

The light yellow border looks empty, is my opinion. But it does serve to highlight the text.

I don't like the font of the "how to make a myth..". It should be easier to read when skimming through. Right now it's kinda hard on the eyes.

The content I'm all for. It looks to be presented in the right order.